If you are wondering, “Should you have ghee every day” in your diet or not, the answer is Yes. You should have ghee every day in moderation. You can use ghee,
- As a cooking oil: you can replace your normal cooking oils.
- You can use ghee as a breakfast staple: replace butter in your morning toast.
- You may try ghee instead of using olive oil. It is a healthy seasoning.
- You can use ghee for baking cakes. You can replace butter and coconut oil with ghee.
- Try ghee in making keto coffee. It will make the morning coffee creamier, colon friendly, and a natural energy drink.
- You can use ghee as your skincare oil. Ghee massage is good for your skincare and hair care.
- If you work longer in front of a computer or mobile screen, you can try ghee as your natural eye drop to avert the problem of dry eye syndrome.
Should you have ghee every day? More insight…
The answer to the question should you have ghee every day or not goes in favor of ghee. However, ghee is a fat-loaded dairy oil, and you should always use it in moderation in your diet. According to general research, an adult may consume up to 3-6 teaspoons of pure grass-fed ghee if all other oils and fats are replaced in the diet.