Wondering how does Ghee compare with Olive Oil or Coconut Oil? You need to understand the prime differences.
Unlike coconut oil, ghee is:
- A rich source of butyrate, MUFA, Beta-carotene, Fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid).
- It has a higher smoke point.
- It improves the digestive system and offers immunity-boosting benefits to its users.
Unlike olive oil, ghee is:
- A rich source of Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids.
- The highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid).
- It has a higher smoking point.
- It is more flavorsome & enhances the taste of food instantly.
Read more about Grass-fed ghee