Cultured butter ghee: the healthy delight in calorie control diet
Cultured butter ghee is rightly said the friendly and safe ghee. Just look at its name, and the product name will speak of its unique nature itself. Being a dairy product with all the ghee benefits it is just friendly for dairy sensitive people. Although it is a milk product, butter ghee is highly shelf-stable. Buy it in bulk, and you can keep it in your kitchen without refrigeration support.
What makes cultured butter ghee unique?
Cultured ghee is unique for its manufacturing intricacy. Unlike regular cow ghee, cultured ghee is produced from cultured butter. Rather, cultured butter is the raw ingredient of cultured ghee, and cultured butter contains lactic acid instead of the lactose of milk. Because of the lactic acid content of cultured ghee, it works soothing on the stomach, and it is completely risk-free for lactose intolerants because the ghee contains zero lactose hence free of the allergy risk.
If you are not dairy sensitive, you may not have much to decide between regular ghee and cultured ghee. But if you are lactose intolerant, the courted ghee butter is the best option for you as it is a completely lactose-free product, and the lactic acid in cultured ghee butter helps in smooth digestion than usual non-cultured ghee.
How does ghee help in calorie control?
Ghee clarified butter is calorie-rich food, and that is why it is a common question that being a high-calorie food staple, how it helps in calorie control. Ghee helps in two ways in calorie management.
- It works as a filler food, and because of high-calorie ghee in the diet controls hunger pang.
- Ghee because of high calorie, supplies energy and that helps in maintaining an active lifestyle, and that is supportive for easy calorie burning.
Moderate ghee in the diet and use of quality-assured pure grass-fed organic quality butter can offer you both the ghee benefits in calorie intake.
Cultured butter ghee is one of the safest options in a regular ghee diet.
How cultured organic ghee helps in weight loss?
Ghee for weight loss is a natural process and the saturated fat content is the real trigger behind this ghee benefit. Ghee saturated fats consist of different healthy fatty acids like omega 3, and 6, Conjugated linoleic acid, Butyric acids, etc. These ingredients render their role in effective weight loss management.
- Omega 3 fatty acid prevents the risk of fatty liver to a certain extent.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help in lowering LDL cholesterol and improving HDL cholesterol.
- Conjugated Linoleic acid reduces inflammation, works as a supplement for natural weight loss, and its support to retail lean muscle mass, etc.
- Butyric acid helps in healthy gut management and provides support for implementing stool consistency.
Cultured grass-fed ghee in the diet will help you in getting natural and dietary support for weight loss from the body. However, moderation in use and an active lifestyle are the prerequisites for enjoying ghee weight loss benefits. It is a proven fact now that you can achieve weight loss benefits by substituting carbohydrates from diet replenishing it by good fats. If you have decided to follow Keto or Paleo diet for weight loss benefits, you can include ghee in your diet as a reliable source of good fats.
How to use cultured grass-fed ghee butter in cooking?
- Cultured ghee butter is used in the diet as a safe cooking oil. As ghee offers a higher smoking point, it is a safe one for high temperature cooking like baking, sautéing, slow-cooking, deep-frying, etc.
- Besides using it as an oil, you can use cultured ghee as a healthy butter substitute. As cultured ghee does not contain lactose of milk, there is no risk of food allergy for lactose intolerants, which is a definite advantage of cooking with ghee or using ghee in the diet as a butter alternative.
- In making Keto coffee or preparing tasty morning toast, you can use cultured ghee butter. Its high aroma improves the palate of the food, which is a benefit of using this dairy staple.
- Pure grass-fed cow ghee is a proven taste enhancer. You can use in both sweet and non-sweet dishes and the creamy texture f ghee and its nutty aroma improves the taste of the cooked good favorably. You can also use ghee for the seasoning of salad.
- Cultured ghee is recommended for its therapeutic uses.
Cultured ghee butter is a shelf-friendly dairy product and you can keep it stored in your kitchen for twelve months from the date of the manufacturing of the product.
It is a natural product and offers plenty of health benefits for boosting the health and well being of ghee users. However, only 100% pure and cultured ghee can offer you all the premium ghee benefits.
Are you looking for the best quality cultured ghee butter?
You can go for Milkio Food produced Milkio Cultured grass-fed organic ghee. Prepared in New Zealand, Milkio Ghee is 100 pure and endorsed by USDA for its purity. It is organic and non-GMO certified by BioGro New Zealand.
- ORGANIC CULTURED GHEE: THE BETTER CLARIFIED BUTTER CHURNING GLOBAL DELIGHT
- Cultured organic grass-fed ghee is the new dairy superfood of the modern kitchen