The majority of people use ghee regularly without understanding the distinction between cow ghee vs. buffalo ghee. Before we choose what to eat, we should be aware of these ghee benefits and drawbacks for our welfare. Grass-fed ghee is made from cow or buffalo milk and is classified as either cow ghee or buffalo ghee, depending on the milk source. Both are dairy products, and both are staples in the pantry.
Cow ghee vs. buffalo ghee-
Ghee made from cow’s milk is high in fat-soluble vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids. In a side-by-side measure, the cow’s ghee comes out on top. One to two teaspoons of cow’s ghee consumed daily with rice, roti, khichdi, and other foods enhance digestion, increase nutrient absorption, lubricate the large intestines, and avoid constipation. To get the most out of it, don’t take more than two teaspoons a day.
Cow ghee is more preferred than buffalo ghee because it has more nutrients. For specific applications, however, buffalo ghee is favored over cow milk ghee. Many of these are dependent on the nutritious value and healing properties of the plant. Here are some points on cow ghee vs. buffalo ghee–
- When compared to buffalo ghee, cow ghee is more ideal for children in terms of digestion, minimizing obesity and defending against diseases such as cardiovascular disease and thyroid disease.
- Buffalo ghee is high in calcium and phosphorus, while cow ghee is high in minerals, vitamins, calcium, and protein.
- Cow milk has a thicker consistency than buffalo milk. If you are underweight and want to gain weight, then buffalo ghee is recommended.
- Ghee made from cow’s milk is yellowish, soft, tastes excellent, and is suitable for your skin. However, buffalo ghee is white in color.
- Cow ghee is a consistent energy source for athletes because it contains medium-chain fatty acids ingested directly by the liver (like carbs) and burned as energy.
These are the fundamental differences concluded from cow ghee vs. buffalo ghee. You can buy the finest grass-fed cow ghee from Milkio. It is rich in good fats, retains multiple vitamins and CLA, giving it a nutty buttery flavored taste. It is ideal for Paleo, Ketogenic, LCHF, and other low-carb, whole food diets. Milkio’s products are 100% pure and USDA certified. They are organic and non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand. You can place your order on eBay and Etsy for deliveries in the USA.