Spicy Cauliflower Curry with Milkio Pure ghee
Cauliflower curry is a yummy veg recipe and can be cooked in different ways. However, it is a seasonal recipe and should be cooked in a way where the freshness of cauliflower and deliciousness of spices used in cooking can be enjoyed in a healthy way.
Ingredients needed for cooking Cauliflower curry
- Cauliflower: 750 gram, chopped into florets,
- 1 onion: thinly sliced,
- 3 garlic: thinly sliced,
- Cumin Seed: 1 teaspoon,
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes: chopped quarterly
- Curry leaves: 2 stalks,
- Creamy milk: 125 ml
- Lukewarm water: 100ml
- Salt: as needed.
- Milkio’s Ghee: 3 tablespoon.
Instruction for cooking
Preparing the florets for cooking
Take the florets in a pot and add water so that the florets get submerged in water. Put the pot on flame and cover it with a lead. Make the flame medium and boil the florets for next 5-7 minutes. Drain the water and keep the florets half boiled ready. Put slight Milkio’s Ghee on it and slight ping o sugar and salt on them.
Preparing the dish
- Add Milkio’s Cow ghee on cooking pan and warm it against moderate heat. Once it is evenly heated, add Cumin seed, sliced garlic, and curry leaves and fry the ingredients until it becomes fragrant.
- Now add tomato pieces and keep on sautéing the tomatoes against moderately low heat. Keep on cooking until tomatoes become soft and half cooked.
- Now add water and milk in the mix and allow the mix to be shimmered for next 10 min against moderately low heat.
- Now it’s time to add cauliflower florets: once the florets are added keep on stirring the entire mix gently so that the florets are well smeared by the mix already prepared in pan. Keep on cooking until the florets become tender.
- Add Milkio’s Ghee before putting off the flame for slight on-pan seasoning.
- Take care so that the gravy gets quite dense. If needed, you may add some water in it.
- This preparation is for 6-7 people and estimated time for cooking 35 minutes.