Grass fed cow ghee: an elixir for complete body care and cure in Ayurvedic process
Grass fed cow ghee was rightly called a natural elixir in ancient South India. One of the reasons behind this extensive appreciation of ghee is its versatile qualities that offer therapeutic effect on the users. Besides its excellent culinary utility, pure ghee can be used wide range of Ayurvedic treatment processes. Let’s take a quick glance:
Ghee can be used in Massage-Abhyanga
In Ayurvedic treatment, messaging body with pure ghee is a vital way to offer ghee nourishment for your body. It is believed under Ayurvedic principle, that whatever we apply on skin is eaten by our body. Messaging skin with grass fed pure ghee helps in nourishing body tissues, stimulates endorphins or peptides that enhances the immune system of body. The long term result of scientific ghee massage Abhyanga in Ayurvedic treatment ensures age reversal process of body.
Ghee is used in Purvakarma
This is a small gesture of well being that will offer you good result. Take small amount of ghee and swallow it in the early morning in empty stomach. This simple ghee remedy helps in eliminating toxic faster accumulated in tissues and in keeping body fresh and revitalized.
Ghee is a natural laxative
Take 1 teaspoon full cow ghee in morning along with lukewarm water and have it in empty stomach. Ghee works as a natural laxative for healthy cologne. Those who are suffering from IBS or difficulty in bowel movement will get excellent result by using pure cow ghee treatment remedy. This warm water and ghee remedy can improve oral health including teeth and gum.
Ghee as bath oil
Take one or two spoonful pure ghee and add lavender essential oil into it. Use it at the time of bathing. It is believed in India that ghee in bathing water can improve skin, can relieve headache, and reduces stress.
Ghee for other beauty uses:
- Ghee can be used for relieving sun burn: simply smear it on the patch and you will get rid of irritation
- He can be used as a facial moisturizer: you may use two drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Two drops of pure cow ghee can be used as eye drop to treat dry eye syndrome
- Two drops of ghee in nostril can stop nose bleed
- Ghee massage on forehead can relieve all types of headache including migraine.
- Ghee massage is believed to be aphrodisiac: it was used in ancient India for natural stimulation of sex drive.
- Regular ghee massage on hair helps in controlling the problem of dandruff and aids in controlling the problem of hair-fall due to nutritional insufficiency.
- Regular but moderate consumption of pure cow ghee is believed to boost memory power, concentration, and intelligence.
These are the benefits of using pure cow ghee according to Ayurveda. However, if you can use pure cow ghee, then only you will get to enjoy these ghee benefits.