- 3 lbs. Chicken Wings
- 6 Tea Spoon. Hot Sauce [as per your choice]
- 1 Stick Butter 2 qts.
- Ghee/butter oil
- Salt as per Test
- WINGS: Cut whole wings at joints and discard tips.
- Sprinkle wings liberally with Salt.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- SAUCE: Combine Milkio Ghee/ Butter oil and hot sauce in a large bowl, mix well. Add wings and coat evenly.
- This recipe is for mild wings-add extra hot sauce for more heat.
- Serve with bleu cheese and celery. And as per your choice
Share Your Valuable comments With us