A traditional sweet made with bottle gourd is prepared on festivals or eaten as a fruit diet on fasts. It is very easy to make, this fibrous and nut.
- Main Ingredient : Bottle Gourd
- 1. Bottle gourd(peeled and grated) - 200gms or 1(1/2) cup
- 2. Jaggery - 200gms/ Brown Sugar
- 3. Dry coconut powder - 200gms
- 4. Milkio Ghee – 4 tablespoons
- 5. Cashew nut pieces - (10-15) piece
- 6. Raisins - (10-15) piece.
- 7. Salt - 1 pinch [optional]
- 8. Cardamom powder - 1/2 spoons [teaspoons or 2 pinches.]
- Heat Milkio ghee in a Frying Pan.
- Add grated bottle gourd use little bit water with that. Add cashew nuts, raisins and sauté it
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes. Turn the flame into medium.
- Mix jiggery/Brown Sugar and boil them for 20 minutes and add coconut powder, cardamom powder with that mixing.
- Add pinch of salt for taste. Keep it aside for cool.
- Now it’s ready to make laddus.
- Apply Milkio ghee to the hand and make round laddu.
- Delicious BOTTLE GOURD LADDU is now ready to serve.
Source : Suchi’s Kitchen